Monday, October 3, 2011

While browsing lotions...

Lately my hands have been overly dry. I've tried using my regular body lotion but it just left my hands a greasy mess.


I was at Walmart last night and saw this.


Personally, I really like the eos egg shaped lip balms. I had no idea they came out with hand lotion, and I just had to try it! The packaging is cute. They hand an unscented version(blue colored bottle) but I decided on the green one to match my lip balm. Also I like the smell of cucumber, even though actual cucumbers don't smell like anything...




The bottle is a perfect size to fit in a makeup bag or your purse. And your pocket... If you really wanted to keep lotion in your pocket?


OK so the back of the box says"...fit in your purse, your pocket, or your desk..."




The directions say "Smooth on. Touch. Smile.", but I advise you to use no more than a pea sized amount, and rub your hands together, then touch it if you want to.


The formula is very lightweight, and not greasy at all! The scent is subtle which is nice. I hate when the scents in hand products are over whelming, then everything you eat for the next 5 hours is unappetizing because all you can smell is your wild berry coconut lemon lime mango hand lotion.










This lotion was on sale for only $1.97




1 comment: